
We had a ALL YOU CAN WEAR GREEN CONTEST in my class. I go all out for St. Patty's Day and I thought that all my student's should come in on the fun. This student was the one who won! She had TONS of green on!

That night we went over to our friend's house and I let their kids try on my outfit. They were so cute! Here are some pics!



After a while I remembered that I can do some COOL things with my camera. I can just pick one color to focus on. This first pic was a mess up but it came out pretty cool!

This picture SCARES me!

Notice JUST the green is coming through! Love it!

Then I remembered that I can CHANGE a color. I chose to change green to RED! Here are the pics!


We had a
GREAT St. Patty's Day!
Happy Birthday to Ariana and Kati!
Happy Anniversary to Elizabeth and James!
No comments:
Post a Comment