Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Andrew's HOT Art Project


Well, I guess you could say....
with a little bit of Vinyl and Plexi-glass...

the possibilities are endless!

We have new ART on our walls!
Isn't it HOT?
Andrew made it.


Testing to see what it will look like
with a background of white.
JUST AS HOT!


I LOVE IT!!!!

If you want one of your very own,
we can make one for you!
Just contact us

4 comments:

The Ashton Hills said...

You told me to check out your blog from Facebook and I always do as I'm told...

That is awesome! My first thought was: "Man, they need to sell these." And viola, you're willing to do so. Or, Andrew could teach this as an art project in Scouts. Hunter loves the Beatles! What talent!

Kate said...

i LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT ONE!!!! I LOVE THE BEATLES!!

Chefwife said...

That is so cool, can I order something else and can you ship to Arkansas? :)

Margie and Andrew said...

WE would love to make something for you and ship it to Arkansas. Just email us at andrewwalker1981@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Margie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails