Andrew and I decided it was about time Mom and Dad Walker were introduced toBRIAN REGAN
The first time I introduced Andrew to him we were driving home from Oklahoma City and Andrew had to pull over because he was laughing too hard. Brian is just tooooo funny. Tonight, he did not let us down. But first we had to have some food to give us enough energy to laugh our minds off!
Good thing Richie use to work at Sushi Chi, so I could come to love this stuff.
This was a great restaurant. It is one of those really good holes in the wall.
Thanks for Dinner!
Here is a picture from our seats. It didn't really come out very well. But, oh my it was such a funny night. Here are some of our favorite skits....You should get ready to hear them because they recorded a LIVE CD! Maybe you can pick out our laughs!The Ear Doctor
Wrestling with his Kids
SMOOTH Peanut Butter
Indian Giver
and much much more
No comments:
Post a Comment