When we first looked at the house we noticed that the tiles on the floor were beginning to break. We knew that at some point we would have to change the flooring and put in laminate.
The transformation has begun.
We wanted to refinish the REAL wood floors that are on the ground, but they have gone through WAY too much to do that.
So laminate it is!
Andrew is the kind of guy that when he gets an idea....he does NOT wait to do it.
He had a day off of school and that meant...the tile and the carpet are UP even though we are not able to put the new floor down for another three weeks. It is okay. We have still have "Wood" floors right now.
THANKFULLY Andrew Schauerhamer was able to come over and help. Those two boys had a ton of fun doing some demolition on our floors! Wish I could have been there to witness all of the fun. But, I had to go to WORK!
Enjoy the pictures....
The transformation has begun.
We wanted to refinish the REAL wood floors that are on the ground, but they have gone through WAY too much to do that.
So laminate it is!
Andrew is the kind of guy that when he gets an idea....he does NOT wait to do it.
He had a day off of school and that meant...the tile and the carpet are UP even though we are not able to put the new floor down for another three weeks. It is okay. We have still have "Wood" floors right now.
THANKFULLY Andrew Schauerhamer was able to come over and help. Those two boys had a ton of fun doing some demolition on our floors! Wish I could have been there to witness all of the fun. But, I had to go to WORK!
Enjoy the pictures....
For NOW!
It has been fun to see this floor go through the ages.
Andrew will have to post all they found when they pulled up that carpet!
THANK YOU ANDREW S. FOR HELPING MY HUSBAND ANDREW. YOU ARE WONDERFUL TO SPEND YOUR DAY WITH US!
THANK YOU MORGAN FOR LETTING ANDREW COME AND HANG OUT WITH ANDREW ALL DAY! IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK, I WOULD HAVE COME OVER AND HUNG OUT WITH YOU AND YOUR GIRLS!
1 comment:
I love home improvement projects! We're doing our bathroom right now! Well, I guess David is, seeing as I need to take it easy!
Post a Comment