Friday night we went to our Ward's Christmas Party!!! It was so good to be with our ward family. We have been so out of it lately due to kids and vacations. We really enjoyed going to this activity and talk to all of our friends again. We have such an awesome ward here in Lewisville. It is full of families that are in our same situation in life. Tons of kids in our ward. Which makes for an awesome ward party.
It was full of yummy good and great friends. The dessert table...man I wish I would have taken a picture of it. I loved it. So many awesome treats. I am not sure who brings it but they bring it every ward activity...a huge delicious cheesecake. I think we should have more activities so we can have more cheesecake!!!!
The primary children sang songs and I loved hearing them sing!! Then Santa came out and Jackson was not too sure about that guy!!
After the activity we had to clean the building. My job was to take care of the boys. Jackson was all about helping. I loved watching him try to push the tables under the stage. Then he had a blast pushing Sammy in the stroller. He is such a big boy!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment