Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ornament party

A couple Saturdays ago we had an ornament exchange party. My friend Jamie is thinking will become an annual thing. Which is just perfect because it was way fun. I made my ornament to exchange. It came out way cute. I almost kept it myself. I will just have to make another one for our family. My friend Wendi gave a chile pepper as her ornament. And it had a story to go with it.
They always put a chile pepper ornament on the tree and whoever finds it first on Christmas morning gets to open the first present and then they get to talk in Spanish for the rest of the day as well. I thought that sounded like such a great tradition i wanted to do it too. So I stole the chile pepper. Unfortunately I got it stolen from me. Darnet. But have no fears.. I actually ended up with a Santa ornament that has a chile pepper on it. So this will be our chile pepper ornament. Can't wait to see who gets to open the first present.

I had such a great time. It was so fun to get together with the gals and have an amazing evening. I brought Sammy with me because I wanted to stay for a long time an I hadn't pumped or anything. He was soo good and of course every one wanted to hold him. He is a doll. Thanks again Jamie for putting on Such a wonderful evening. Can't wait till next year when we get to do it all over again.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails