Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Boys

It has been quite busy at out small apartment. We got back from San Antonio and starting Monday I started watching two kids. A 5 yr old and a 2 yr old. It was awesome having them here. They are such good kids. And they really kept Jackson occupied. Unfortunately they decided to not have me watch them until the dad found a better job. Hopefully in the new year I will be able to watch them every once in a while. So I just watched them Monday and Tuesday.

I have also been very busy working on some Christmas projects. I of course can't post pics right now seeing how the most of them are presents for people who read this blog. You will just have to wait until after Christmas to see all I made.

The rest of the time has been filled with my two boys. They just make me smile sooo much. I just love both of them too much. I am so thankful I get to stay home with them.

They are some crazy boys. Especially Jackson. He has such a crazy personality. He loves to go down his slide in his room and cry out, "whoa!!" Soo cute to hear that. Sammy is growing way to fast. He is almost three months. He is 15 pounds and still eating. He is only 6 pounds less than Jackson. Crazy!! He is such a smiley baby. He loves to sit in between two cushions on the couch. He can sit there all day I guess he just loves looking around to see all that is going on in this home. Enjoy the pics of my crazy boys. I know I love looking at them.























No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails