Ok. This little Sammy of ours is growing way to fast. He has definitely passed where Jackson was at this age. Jackson was still in 3 month onesies when he was months. Sammy can fit into 6 month onesies now when he is 3 months. I can't even believe it.
It is so fun to watch him grow. He is pretty much always smiling. I love to look down at him and see him looking up at me with a Huge smile On his face. He gets a kick out of his brother Jackson. whenever Jackson is around Sammy just laughs and laughs and laughs. I love it!!!
He is also quite the drooler. I will look over and his whole onesie will just be soaking wet from all his slobber. Awesome.
Sammy has also become a finger sucker. That is how he soothes himself. That means I don't have to look for a pacifier. Which I am totally ok with. I looked over at him one day and saw him sucking on the two fingers I use to suck on when I was little. Following after his mom I suppose.
Sure do love having two kids to keep me happy!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment