This past week Jackson, Sammy, and I spent the week in San Antonio at my patents house. It was the longest I had ever been away from Andrew. Boy did we miss him!! But we had a great time!
We all came down together for Madi's baptism. I can't believe she is 8 already. It seems like just yesterday I was driving up to San Marcos to wait for her arrival. It was a great baptism. I am glad we were able to come down for it.
Andrew headed back to Lewisville Sunday. Afternoon. Man it was hard to see him go. That night my dad and I went on a daddy daughter date!!we went to see my brother perform in Handel's Mesiah!! It was such an awesome performance. I was do glad to be able to spend the evening with my dad!! Thanks mom for babysitting!!
The rest of the week was spent hanging out at Gramma's. we helped her with a craft she was making for Christmas. We took many trips to Hobby Lobby. We are yogurt at Orange Leaf. And Jackson spent most of the days out back in the yard. He loves benign outside. It was so nice to just him go out to play. Gotta love December in Texas!! We really need to get a home with a backyard for this little guy!! He also loved playing with my parents dog Emma. He would throw the ball for her and Jackson was amazed that Emma would rub after it and bring it back to him. The joys of life. We also spent many hours chasing Jackson around the house to make sure he didn't get into things he was t suppose to.
Friday night dad, Jackson, Sammy a I went out to look at Christmas lights in the neighborhood my mom was house sitting in. Some pretty nice houses. The one Jackson loved the best was the one with all the blow up santas out front. It was insane. But Jackson loved it.
Friday night was also the night Andrew came back down. Yay. We loved bring a family again.
Saturday night we went to Kati's deck the halls party. She did an awesome job. I was do glad we were able to fine and join the fun. It was also nice to see people I hadn't seen for a very long time. There was a white elephant exchange. I got some cute Christmas decorations and Andrew got a classic white elephant gift.. A coffee mug in the shape if a toilet. Oh yeah. Awesome!!!
We decided to head back to Lewisville that night after the party. We are never going todo that again. We thought it would be great if we traveled at night so the boys would sleep the whole time. They slept all right...but we didn't. Then when we for home at 4 am Jackson was up and ready or the day. Next time we will just sleep and then head out in the morning!!
Overall it was a great morning. I was so glad I was able to come down and spend time with my family!!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment