Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Quilt for Carson

Over Thanksgiving Week I also did some craft projects.
The first one was a QUILT for Carson.
At her wedding, she had people sign on the yellow quilt squares.
Then we put it in a quilt.
 It was my very first time to do SASHING!
I think I did pretty good job.
It was also my very first time to put borders on a quilt.
My goodness, I just feel good bout the progress I am making on quilts.
I quiltted it on my machine.
I just stitched in the ditch.
I still need to practice on the whole BINDING part of things.
This one gave me so many problems.
BUT, it all worked out in the end.

I hope Carson likes the quilt.
It was fun to make it.

1 comment:

Carson Knaphus said...

Of course I love it! David and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the quilt you made for us that puts our wedding memories together. It's just as we envisioned it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MARGIE!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails