Thursday, November 24, 2011

Having some Cousin Time

We went to Utah for Thanksgiving.
While we were there Jackson and his cousin ML had PLENTY of time to play together.
It was sooo much fun to watch them interact with one another.
It will just be so much fun to watch them grow up together.





 I will just say, this has got to be one of my favorite photos of them!


And yes, it was not ALL FUN AND GAMES...sometimes...
there were some tears.  
Don't worry Jackson did his fair share of making ML cry too.


MAN!  I wish I could put this video on here, but for some reason BLOGGER will not let me put a video on.  It is the cutest thing ever though.
Jackson and ML were laying on their stomachs facing eachother.
Jackson would make a noise and ML would just CRACK up!
It was so much fun to watch.
It I figure out how to put the video on here, you know I will!

Now for some more Thanksgiving Blogs!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails