Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

We sure did have a wonderful Thanksgiving this year.
Mom Walker did a BEAUTIFUL job on the turkey...
Just look at that beautiful bird!
Gorgeous!
We had quite a full table...
K and B and their little boy J.
Mom and Dad
My brother Richie
and of course
Andrew and ME!
All of the food was DELICIOUS!
Jackson just played during dinner!
Dad carved the turkey!


At one point Jackson got a little jealous WE were all eating.
He wanted to get a good look at the food he would be able to eat soon.
Unfortunately my plate was ALREADY emptied!
Rich got to take home a TON of leftovers!
Do you see that huge bowl of Mashed pototoes.
I guess I made TOO many!
After dinner play time!
Just hanging.
Just playing.
Before Rich left I wanted to get a group photo of eveyone who was there for dinner.
I put my camera on the tripod and told everyone to come and get in the photo.
Richie and I were the only ones who listened THIS time!
The next time everyone listened much better!
AND the very last picture, J came in to join us!
Rich having a photo shoot with Jackson!



A couple minuted after Rich left, he came back to the house and said he had a FLAT tire. 
B and Andrew went out and helped him change the tire.
J even went out to join in the fun.

When he came back in, he sure was DIRTY!
What a man to help out with the car.

Thanksgiving was great.
It even ended up with a late night trip to the ER for Andrew.

Luckily, the ER trip wasn't too long and Andrew turned out to be JUST fine!
Thanks for hosting a wonderful dinner Walkers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails