Mom Walker wanted to take her 2 daughters and 2 daughter-in-laws for a Girl's Weekend!
What better of a place to go than to see TARZAN in St. George.

Mom, Carson, Kate, and I left and headed down about noon-ish. Cathy was going to meet us there. She lives in California.
Our first stop was in Beaver, UT. We had to stop and get some ice cream at the Cache Valley Cheese Factory. It was good....but Tillamook was so much better! Sorry Cache Valley!
Kate and Carson hung out in the back seat!
Mom drove!
And, somehow I ended up in shotgun for the entire trip down!!!
This is where we stayed. I love Worldmark Resorts.
We got to St. George at about 4:30 ish! We stayed at the Worldmark Resort.
We had about an hour and a half to explore and get ready for the show!
This was my room...I shared with Cathy.
Here is the Living Room!
The Kitchen!
Master bedroom!
View from our balcony.
Our Balcony!
Mom made us shirts. The front said, Going Ape for Tarzan and the back said, "The Walker Women's Wild Weekend." We all wore them that night to the show! We were the talk of the crowd! Good job on the shirts Mom Walker!
This was a mess up shirt! It was put on upside down! Ooppss! Luckily, she made me a new one!
We went to the Tuachan Ampitheater. Oh my goodness....that is such an awesome place! I will go back as soon as I can! There is a buffet dinner before the show. Of course we went to it and got our grub on!
This was the preshow We are thinking they were high Schoolers that went to HIGH SCHOOL that is attached to this place. Could you imagine going to that High School! Talk about AWESOME!
Cathy got there just in time. She was able to eat and be done with it all before the show started
As we were waiting to go into the amphitheater, Kate looked over and pointed out this young lady!!! Kate noticed the Ashton Idaho on her shirt and then we realized it was the shirt that ANDREW had designed for the Dog Derby! CRAZY!! I quickly ran down there and was just so excited to meet her and take a quick snapshot with her!! They are excited to see the shirts we design for this year!
Hopefully, I didn't scare her too much!!!! It was just so exciting!
Kate did a hard core work out the day before the trip so she was in pain. She really didn't like going down steps!
Ah....Tarzan!
The amphitheater! This is such an amazing place. I absolutely loved going to this show! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you Mom Walker for taking us!!!!
We had front row seats. Kate was excited to be so close, but not that excited about walking down all those steps!!!
Here we are!!! Having a blast. Dan took a picture with us. Him and his dad loved us girls!
This is Kate, after the show...showing her excitement about the show! It truly was amazing!
YEA!!! We get to meet all the people! This is Turk. He is Tarzan's best friend. I just loved the costumes.
This is Kala! Tarzan's ape mother!
We really enjoyed talking to him! This is Jane's Dad. Kate loved talking to him because he had an awesome British accent. He was pretty funny....apparently.
Oh, Oh, Tarzan!! There he is!!!
Yes! We made it! We have now met TARZAN! Pretty awesome. He loved our shirts and he loved us!
We finally allowed Jane into the picture too! She was fantastic. They both were. Goodness, it was such a great show!
This is Kerchek. Tarzan's ape dad. I just kept forgetting that he was actually human! Their costumes were amazing!
And we can't forget about Young Tarzan. Such a cute kid. He was such a great actor and singer. We all told him to stick with acting. He can go really far.
The next morning we went to a Farmer's Market in St. George. It was pretty sad, so we quickly went to the one at the Tuachan.
But first, we had to stop and take pics at this phone booth!
The Farmer's Market at the Tuachan. I walked away with a new necklace, a giraffe Scentsy for my classroom and a new beaded watch band. There actually was not too many food booths!
Kate saw this apple and thought it was a decoration for Halloween, so she picked it up. She quickly realized it was a REAL apple that someone had left there! DISGUSTING!
After the Farmer's Market we went to an Open House. The house was going for $675,000. It was a pretty nice house. My favorite place was the kitchen. It was absolutely beautiful.
What would you think this is....just a cabinet of some sort, right....WRONG...it is actually the door that goes into the pantry! GENIOUS!
See...it opens to the pantry.
Here is the owner of the home. When we asked why she is wanting to sell it she told us she has two OTHER houses. This is just a vacation home, they don't really need it anymore....They have a $675,000 Vacation Home????? Hmmm....I wonder if we ever will have one of those?!?!?
We ate at the Bear Paw. Pretty good restaurant.
We must have liked it. We licked our plate clean.
We stopped by the St. George Temple. Beautiful. It is so white. Such a wonderful contrast with the red rock that surrounds St. George.
On our way to the resort we saw this house and we had to stop and take pictures. It was just too amazing.
Lawn ornaments Galore!
Saturday afternoon was spent in the pool! Kate, Carson, and I had some fun with my waterproof camera. We took a ton of pictures in the pool! Here are just a few!
Sunday at noon was when we headed out. We wanted to leave earlier, because they were renovating the room above us, but we stayed because we didn't have to check out until noon. No worries, Mom got a free night stay at ANY of their resorts. That went along with her tickets that she won for the Thriller performance and for Tarzan. That is a total of FOUR tickets that she won that weekend. Talk about Mrs. LUCKY!!!
Cathy was going the opposite direction as us, so we said good-bye to her at the Resort.
Four hours later we dropped Carson off in Orem at her NEW house.
Then we were back in South Jordan at Mom and Dad Walker's house, where Andrew was WAITING for me!!!! I had such a great time with the girls. We did some pretty fun things, but let's be honest...this is where I belong....
wrapped up in my Andrew's arms!!!
Thanks again Mom Walker for the amazing weekend. I had a blast.

















































































1 comment:
What an amazing weekend you had! I went to a Peter Brienholt concert in that amphitheater there once and it was amaaaazing! Such a cool location! I love love love all you underwater pics. how fun :)
Post a Comment