Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A quick, easy, and beautiful craft!

Ok! I have been wanting to do something crafty lately.  I am a blog cruiser and I look at all of these cool things that people are doing and say, "One day I will do that!"  Well, that ONE DAY has finally come!  I was sitting at home this evening just going from blog to blog.  I first checked out my friend Nicole's new blog and saw the really cute vase that held her Gerber daisies...which then led me to this BLOG where I saw the inspiration behind it all.  How genius!  When I saw this I turned to Andrew and I said, "Let's go to Rexburg, we have to go to the Dollar Tree so I can get these things and make them!"  I didn't even say, One day I will make this!  I wanted to do it RIGHT THEN AND THERE!!!  So, off to Rexburg we went.  The Dollar Tree had everything we were looking for, funny thing that all of these supplies were low in stock. (Have others seen this blog recently??)  So, this beautiful new addition to our home cost us....are you ready for this....NOTHING AT ALL!!!

Well, we had a gift card to the Dollar Tree (Thanks Daciana!)  But if we did not have that gift card it would have cost us a whomping 7 BUCKS!!!  I love it so much! Thanks Nicole and Melissa from 320 * Sycamore!  You guys are the best!

I made two this time around.  
But, the next time I am at The Dollar Tree I will most likely be picking up the supplies to make some more!  Also, I only used HALF of one of the potpourri bags.  I just can't wait to change things up and add different things to these beauties!

1 comment:

The Davis Family Three said...

Stunning! LUV LUV LUV! It's amazing what a little Dollar Store high can do for you...glad you were inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails