Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bountiful Basket

 
Every Saturday, I will now be coming home with a load like this...
10 Apples
6 Plums
5 Asian Pears
8 Onions
8 Peaches
10 Bananas
2 Bundles of Broccoli
2 Heads of Romaine Lettuce
1 Container of Concord Grapes

I don't even go to the store to get it!
In fact, I go to the ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!
I leave the house at 6:55 AM and am home at 7:08 AM

Each week it will be different...
Each week it will be wonderful...
Each week it will be FIFTEEN DOLLARS!
It would have been $40 from the store.

Each week I will be participating in...
And you should too!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sydney said...

We're doing that too! LOVE them!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

We have been doing this for a while now and we love it! I highly recommend the 9 grain bread (so yummy toasted) and the tortillas! They freeze really well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails