So Margie went down to Utah this weekend to be with family and see her brothers play he produced. I was way bummed when I couldn't go due to my intense 19 credit schedule this semester. So I was chillin at home, missing Margie, watching a movie when this face started staring at me from beside the DVD player.
She stared at me for awhile and for some reason I wasn't scared. I remembered that over the past few days we've heard sounds coming from the attic but I couldn't find anything and now I can see it is a rat.
Over the next several hours the rat game back to visit and I decided I should catch it. My sad attempts at a trap didn't work. But I wish it had. So the next morning I bought a rat trap at the hardware store, set it and within minutes this is what I caught...
I felt bad for killing the rat but it had to be done. After the trap snapped it's head open I had to drown it so it would die quicker. I hate that I had to kill her. I wish i could have just trapped her and let her go out in the woods or something. So that's my adventure. So no more rat in the house and when Margie gets back she'll be happy.
1 comment:
OH SICK! It's nice we have husbands for that kind of thing :)
Post a Comment