Sunday, June 15, 2014

We got Invited to a Party!

 
 April 26th

We had such an AWESOME evening at the Cole's house!
We loved going to this Party!
They even sent REAL invites in the MAIL!
I felt so special!
Isn't so fun to get MAIL!
 It was a great night!
They had confetti eggs that the kids and adults could throw at a Target.
My boys are PROS!
 There was a chip and dip contest. 
We got to vote for our favorite chip/dip combo!
I was torn between tortilla and queso or tortilla and apple/toffee dip!

I made my famous BARF dip. It is so yummy.  But not this night.
I made the mistake of buying the least expensive sausage....not a good idea and I will never do it again.
I feel bad for all those that we were there that had to eat the lame barf dip that was provided. I feel as if I need to redeem myself soon and make the REAL DEAL! I will and they will see the goodness that Barf Dip has to offer.

Here is the recipe for those who want to try it...
8oz cream cheese
8 oz sausage
1 can RoTell

It really is yummy stuff.
 They even had a fun table full of candy and little pinatas for the kids to fill.
Jackson is totally a PARTY goer!  
He was talking about this party for weeks afterwards!
He thought it was the coolest thing ever.
He just loved it.
He is definitely OUR son.
He loves to have people around and he loves to be with his friends....
He actually thinks anyone and everyone is his friend.
I love that about him and hope he stays like that for forever.
He always want to be where the action is!
And believe me, this party had a TON of action.

Thanks for inviting us Cole family!
We loved coming!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails