Sunday, June 1, 2014

Free Concert in the Park


Andrew has been working VERY hard this past month!
He has been cleaning carpets at Game Stops pretty much EVERY night.
Thursday was his last job as of right now.
So Friday night...we had a FUN Family Night!
A much needed FAMILY NIGHT!!

My friend, Beth Raisor, had posted earlier that day that they were going to a free concert at the park in Flower Mound.  At first I was really excited to go and then I thought for a minute...uh, but I have three kids under three...is this the best activity...at about 6:30 I got a Facebook message from Beth saying, "Margie, you totally need to come!" So, I thought to myself...am I going to let me kids keep me from having fun...NO!  They will have so much fun themselves.  So, we quickly packed a dinner and set our for the park.
So glad that we did.  It really was such a fun evening.
The band wasn't the greatest...but it was fun to be out with friends and not stuck at home.
The BOYS loved it and Eleanor did SOOO much better than I thought she was going to do. SHe really is such a chill baby!
AND...the Raisor's brought Blue Bell!
Holla!
The boys were in HEAVEN with their HUGE ice cream cones.
When we first got there, we headed over to the park.  It really is an awesome park with a ton of things to do for the kids.  Jackson was so proud of himself when he walked all the way across this rope!  And to tell the truth, I was pretty proud myself!
When he got to the other side. he yelled, "I DID IT! With a huge smile on his face!"
It was awesome!
"Uh Oh Mom! We are TRAPPED!"
When did Sammy turn into a little boy??
Seriously!
Cutest kid.
Both of my boys just make me smile everyday.
It was great to get out and have some fun!
It got me excited for the summer and all the fun we are going to have.
Can't wait to share some fun times with the family!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails