Monday, June 30, 2014

Just some random fun!

Sammy LOVES Eleanor!!
Sometimes a little TOO much.
Her face and head are pretty much always wet, because of the "kisses" Sammy gives her.
Look at all those bubbles!
This is what you get when your boys pour in the bubble bath.
Speaking of bubbles...
We've got ourselves a bubble blower!

This purple dress was just so dang precious on her!
We catch Sammy walking around with his hands behind his back all of the time. Nothing too amazing about it right??  Wrong?  This is how his Gramma walks all of the time as well!
Two peas in a pod!
The boys made Daddy very proud one day...
They wanted to watch Daddy's Car Show!
(Top Gear!)
What are you doing Sammy?
Uncle Harvey was NOT very happy about this...Sammy got into his cereal.
Oops...who was suppose to be watching this kid anyways?
This was a GREAT morning!
Monique, Shellie and I along with 10 kids all went for a walk.
It was a beautiful morning and it was great to be out and about!
It started me out on really wanting to walk more.
We will see how that goes now that summer is here!
Oh My!
Thank you Monique for snapping this photo!
I sure do love my sleeping burrito and I know it won't be much longer before she no longer needs to be a little snuggle bug!
Tummy TIme is HARD work!
Eleanor totally fell asleep during tummy time.
I let her sleep until she woke up and that was an hour.
Someone likes her tummy, I suppose!
This has got to be one of my favorite dresses of Eleanor's!
She just looks so precious in it.
Pretty sure this was the Sunday that we had a complete BLOW OUT at church.
And I of course didn't have a change of clothes!
Luckily, my friend did and luckily there is such a thing as Hydrogen Peroxide and Baking Soda...cleaned that dress right up!
I kinda think it is the sweetest thing in the world to see Andrew hold Eleanor!
This is how we hang out quite a lot!
I lay down and Eleanor sits up.
She loves it and so do I!
Why hello Eleanor!
Look who doesn't need to be swaddled anymore?
Sad day!
Uh!  I kinda LOVE this picture!
Love my Sammy!
Jackson came up to me and said he couldn't find his candy cane...a few minutes later he came back and said..MOM I FOUND IT!
Can you find it??  
It was stick to his shirt!
Awesome!
Gosh this kid makes me smile!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails