The second week of our Christmas Break can wait----Andrew is not with me at the moment! He is on a retreat for school -- which means -- I am all alone! I am coping with it -- OK -- much better than the first time he left. But it is still hard. It boggles my mind that just over two years ago I was totally fine being by MYSELF. Now -- I really don't like it! For any of you that really know Andrew and I, you will know that we are seldom apart. It is really only during the day that we are not next to eachother's side! So, him being gone for two days -- is rough! But alas, I will share with you what I made for him and his group.
I was craving BAKING -- weird I know! But I was! I wanted to make him something he could take with him and share with his group... They are on a camp out right?? Which means -- S'Mores!!! Yum, Yum! Unfortunately, they forgot to get the ingredients!
Have no fear...Margie is here!
I MADE THEM S'more COOKIES!! Genious!
(They were a hit too!)
I got the recipe at my friend's blog.
Which you should all check out....
Conversations with a Cupcake Blog on the right!
Make them and enjoy!
The only thing I did different, was I added marshmellows!! That made them super yummy!
I miss you Andrew!
Please come home soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment