Hey everyone!
October 21st marked 4 months for our Jackson!
It has been so fun to watch him grow and explore the world around him.
In order to get these weekly quilt shots I take close to 100 pictures.
I am so thankful for DIGITAL cameras.
I am thinking if I still had a point and shoot camera, the developing of the film would put us in the poor house before diapers and formula would!
Above are a few more pics of the 4 month photo shoot!
I just love how Jackson's personality is starting to come through even more so than before!
He is just one HAPPY LITTLE GUY!
Below are some pics of Jackson in a really cute overall outfit.
(Thanks for giving it to us Elizabeth)
So, I will now turn the time over to JACKSON for his 4 month update.
Life has been so much fun.
I love spending so much time with both Mommy and Daddy.
They really do make me HAPPY.
I have started to really like playing on my play mat or my quilt.
I can play there for many minutes at a time.
But, man do I love it when Mom or Dad gets down on the floor and plays with me too.
It has been so fun to be able to roll over and get on my tummy all by myself.
Even though there are sometimes that I can't STAND being on my tummy.
It is way more work and takes more muscles.
But, hey Dad told me No pain No gain!
I sure am growing!
Mom has now packed away my 0-3 month clothes and I wear 3-6 months and even some 6 months clothes. There are even some 9 month clothes that I can wear, but that is just because clothing sizes are a little OFF! This outfit that Mom put on me is 6 months and is almost too small.
Mom has now packed away my 0-3 month clothes and I wear 3-6 months and even some 6 months clothes. There are even some 9 month clothes that I can wear, but that is just because clothing sizes are a little OFF! This outfit that Mom put on me is 6 months and is almost too small.
Every once in a while Mom and I get to go down to school with Dad.
We just hang out on campus while Dad is in class.
One day we went to the Bookstore and Mom bought me a book.
It is most likely because the second she put it in my lap I couldn't stop reading it and I looked so cute doing it. There was even a student who walked by and said, "How cute!" Luckily the books were half off, so I got to get TWO of them.
Do you notice my TONGUE sticking out?
That is what I do ALL the time.
I stick out my tongue.
I am sure in this picture Daddy was doing something crazy to make me smile like this. I just love my dad. He always knows how to make me smile. He even has gotten me to laugh a lot.
Yep, that's right...I LAUGH!
I sure do love hanging out with Daddy.
He is in his chair and I am in mine.
(You see those cute shoes I am wearing..can you believe I DON'T FIT in them anymore!)
This has nothing to do with the picture above, but wanted to tell you about my eating habits.
Mom had to start me on formula.
I just wanted to EAT way too much and unfortunately she was not able to keep up with me.
That is also the reason I have spent my fourth month SPITTING up so much.
It took Mom and Dad a little bit of time to figure out what type of formula I liked.
At the beginning of the month I breastfed most of the day and only had a formula bottle every once in a while. Now I only breastfeed in the morning when I first wake up.
Mom pumps 3-5 times a day so I can still get the nutrtion I need from breast milk, but I eat more bottles of formula now!
Which is fine because now Dad can feed me!
I loved watching my very first General Conference.
I can't wait for the next one in 6 months.
I am sure I will not be JUST sitting and watching it by then though.
I have had a few play dates with some of my friends.
This is Brayden.
I really wasn't biting his arm, I have just gotten to the stage of wanting EVERYTHING I can reach to be in MY MOUTH!
See we like to share the same toy.
Mom still loves to take pictures of me when I am sleeping.
This was the last time I wore these PJs.
I have been able to fall asleep without being wrapped up tight.
At the beginning of the month Mom tried to put me to sleep without being swaddled, but I would wake up many times during the night. She went back to swaddling me and I sleep so much better now. I guess I just love to be nice and tight!
I still LOVE and NEED to be swaddled at night.
I have started to sleep more and more each night.
There was even a WEEKEND that I slept through the night.
I haven't done that since, but I am getting closer to doing it again.
I sleep about 5 hours, wake up and eat, sleep 4 more hours and then it is time to be up for the day.
I take about one long two hour nap during the day and a couple of small power naps as well.
I have a new best friend.
Mr. Octopus sure does make me happy.
I love playing with him and he really does calm me down sometimes.
I just love the way he smiles at me.
It makes me so happy!
I still have a problem with peeing when Mom changes my diaper.
I think it is quite funny how she freaks out!
It got really cold one day, so Mom put me in this outfit.
I have started to realize that my binky is in my mouth.
I like to pull it out and put it back in.
Look at how cute I am sleeping and holding tight to my binky.
I am making more and more different faces.
This ones makes my parent's heart break.
It is what happens when I get scared.
Luckily, it doesn't happen very often.
I had a bad case of cradle cap.
Recently it has started to ITCH.
Mom thinks it is so cute how I itch my head.
Luckily, it is getting better.
Mom puts lotion on it and brushes my scalp with my soft brush.
It has gotten so much better and I don't even have to itch it very often.
This is me.
Mom likes to take a TON of pictures of me.
I hope she takes this many pictures of my future brothers and sisters or else they will get jealous of me. I am sure she will take a ton of pictures of them too!
Look!
I have started to EAT my feet.
They are so yummy!
I am starting to get a little big for my swing!
Mom thought it was so cute how my feet were hanging out!
What a weird way to suck on my fingers
Another picture of me being cute!
It is what I do best!
I am getting so much stronger on my tummy.
I can stay up on my arms for long periods of time.
When we visited Nana's house, I got to hang out in the walker.
By the looks of it, it will be a while before I use it for a walker.
But, it was way fun to play with all the toys on the top.
I also liked to try to eat them.
Even though I spit up ALL the time...
I always have a huge smile on my face right after so Mom and Dad can't get angry at me!
And, to finish off the month I got to go to my first play and meet my very first Actress!
Aunt Kate was Jo in Little Women.
I hope she won't mind that I slept through the whole first act, but I woke up during Intermission and I loved the second act. I especially loved it when Aunt Kate was on stage.
She is one amazing actress!
So, as you can see LIFE IS GREAT!
I am loving living in Ashton!
However, I am NOT looking forward to it getting colder!
But, it is a good thing I have my Mom and Dad to dress me warm!
Here's to another month!





1 comment:
You do have one little cutie there. As you say, aren't digital cameras and blogs wonderful???
Speaking of blogs . . .Sorry I've been gone, my blog disappeared while I was in New England. I've put up a new one here to keep up for now.
Post a Comment