Living in Ashton, Idaho means there is going to be SNOW!
However, you NEVER EVER want to wake up on October 7th, so early in the FALL season to this scene. Luckily, I know it will go away and as for right now I know it is not here to stay.
It still does not make one happy to see WHITE stuff on the ground.
But, when you wake up to see this FACE everything seems so much better in life.
White ground or not....I have a happy little boy to put a smile on my face!
How can you not be happy looking at this kid.
I am not a morning person, and I never have enjoyed waking up in the morning, but Jackson makes this task just a little bit better because he is so dang cute in the morning.
How can anyone be upset that this little guy woke them up so early in the AM!
I know that I am not!
And plus...he will take a nap soon, and so will I!
No comments:
Post a Comment