Can you believe I am already TWO weeks old?
It has been another great week.
I just have such a wonderful life!
(Even though it looks like I am really upset in the picture above)
Well, wouldn't you be upset if you were put on the ground when you were trying to sleep. Maybe one of these days my mommy and daddy will learn and take pictures when I am happy!
Well, just like week one, I have been sleeping quite a bit!
My hands stay in fist quite a bit.
I am just so happy and content.
Remember how my first outing was to the Wal-Mart Visitor Center...
Well can you believe that my SECOND outing was to an ACTUAL WAL-MART!
Is there anything else to life than Wal-Mart?
I wasn't quite sure about the vibrating of this cart.
I was much happier when we got to a smooth surface inside of the store.
I also got to take a SPONGE bath.
I sure did cry during that experience.
When it was all said and done, though, I felt so clean and warm.
Ah man, how I LOVE this blanket my Nana made for me. It is so soft and warm! It will be so nice to sleep in when we go back to Ashton. I hear it is quite cold there during the winters.
We went for my second Drs Appointment.
Mommy was so proud of me, because I gained weight. I was 6 lbs and 11 oz last visit.
This time I was 7 lbs and 2 oz. I am just 6 oz away from my birth weight and 6 days to get there.
That made Mommy really happy.
My umbilical cord came off today and my circumcision is looking really good too.
I am such a great son!!!!
I think it is pretty cool that my Doctor's last name is my Uncle's first name.
Harvey...who would've thought?
This is me practicing to take over Shawn Spencer's role on the Tv show Pysch.
Mommy and Daddy love that show and I just want to make them proud!
I have loved spending time with Dja-Dja and Gramma.
I can just tell how much they LOVE me!
Gramma and I had a fun time playing on the floor.
Saturday was my first bath.
Whoa...not sure I liked that experience very much.
But, again, when all was said and done, I loved feeling clean.
Don't you just love my little towel/boxer outfit.
Saturday was also the day I had to say good-bye to Dja-Dja and Gramma.
I will sure miss them.
Mommy will miss them a lot.
It has been so fun to have them here.
I know they have helped out Mommy a bunch.
I sure do love them and can't wait to see them again.
My Mommy is so silly to think this was ok to take a picture of!
This week, I am much more alert.
I like to hang out in this vibrating chair.
Mommy and I have also been doing some tummy time during the day.
I don't last too long, but I will get better.
How do you like my "Sun Chair"
I was just hanging out while Daddy and Mommy made dinner.
Ain't I just so cute.
Sunday night Mommy and Daddy went and saw some fireworks.
I didn't see any of them, because I was sleeping.
But, Mommy and Daddy said it was really cool to be at the top of the hill and see 20+ firework shows going on. What a way to celebrate the 4th a night early!
Look at me here...I am helping my Daddy read his scriptures.
I am just the best son ever.
The next 8 pictures were actually taken of me when I was TWO days old. They were taken in the hospital and Mommy just wanted to share them with everyone.
Most likely because I am so handsome.
Well, one more week down.
Come the first day of the third week it will just be Mommy and I at home during the day. Everyone has gone home and Daddy is going to work. We will be fine. I can't wait to have Mommy - Jackson time.









1 comment:
The pictures of Jackson at 2 days old are AMAZING!!! He looks like he is smiling in two of them. He is an adorable little boy.
Post a Comment