Can you believe I am ONE MONTH OLD?
Time sure does fly by when you are having as much fun as I am!
How could I not be having fun, I am a member of the Walker Clan!
This is how I like to fall asleep most of the time.
Just cuddling with my Mommy!
Look at my cute little feet.
Mom and Dad can't get enough of me.
They sure do like to take a ton of pictures of me!
Look how little I am all curled up in a ball.
I like to lay here and look at all the cool things hanging.
I can't wait till I can reach them and play with them.
I absolutely LOVE taking baths.
I just love the way the water feels and becoming ALL clean.
This chair is REALLY comfortable too.
I don't cry at all until I am taken OUT of the sink.
Then I cry because I am just so cold.
I don't stop crying until Mommy gets me wrapped up really tight in a warm blanket.
I love this blanket.
Not only is it TEXAS it is REALLY warm too.
Sometimes in the morning, Mommy lays me on the couch and wraps this blanket around me. I really like laying on it. It makes me happy!
This is how Mommy can see what I am doing in the car.
I guess I can't get into any mischief now.
She will totally see what I am up to!
Look, I am on a train with Daddy.
We went to Little Rock to see the capitol.
(Refer to that blog post)
It was my first capitol that I visited and Mommy's 37th!
She only has 13 more to go.
I like to sit in this chair.
It vibrates and plays music.
It makes me happy.
See how happy I am!
One time when we were in the car, I wasn't too happy.
Mommy quickly came to the back seat to sit next to me.
I just needed to know that she was there.
It gets lonely in the backseat.
I love to just hold her hand.
It gives me comfort.
I guess Mommy and Daddy thought we needed a new car.
We had to get rid of the Honda.
It was sad.
That is the only car I have known since I was born.
I guess I will get use to the Suzuki.
I actually like it a lot, because Mommy can come to my side a whole lot faster!
We went to the Doctor on the 19th. I really like Dr. Harvey and I will really miss him when we go back to Idaho. I did so well, Mom and Dad went out and celebrated at Red Lobster. I gained a WHOLE pound since the last time we went to the Doctor two weeks ago. I slept the whole time we were at the restaurant. Well, for a bunch of the time I slept in Daddy's arms while he ate his lunch. Gosh, I just love my Dad so much. He always knows how to take care of me.
Look, I have started smiling.
A lot!
More tummy time.
I am getting bigger everyday!
On my one month birthday we got to talk to the Chapman Family.
They are just so excited to meet me in a month.
They seem like a WAY cool family, so I am excited to meet them in a month as well.
Well, from what I can see, this is going to be an great life.
I sure do have some amazing parents.
Here's to the next MONTH of my life!

No comments:
Post a Comment