Has it really been three weeks already?
Time flies when you are having fun!
Mommy and I have been doing some tunny time everyday.
Mommy sure is proud of me.
She says I am really strong.
I can pick my head up and turn it to the other side.
I can even push myself with my legs and do a little army crawl.
Strong! I am Strong!
Sometimes I wonder what is really going on around me?
Life is so different these days.
Oh, don't forget, I still sleep quite a bit.
I am awake a little bit more than before.
But, for the most part, I still sleep...all the time!
I love it when Daddy comes home from work.
It is my time to hang out with him.
That way Mommy can take a break.
I just fit so well inside of Daddy's arms.
Here is me on another day doing more tummy time.
Today Mommy got out the Happy Apple.
I love the Happy Apple.
Mommy says that she use to play with one of these when she was little.
I think that is pretty cool.
Friday Mommy had me watch when the Shuttle took off.
Apparently, this is the last time a shuttle of this size is ever going into space.
She thought I should make sure to watch it.
That afternoon, Daddy came and got us.
We got to go to his work for a Baby Shower in MY HONOR!
It was really nice.
Mommy was really touched that they would do something so nice.
The cake was awesome, the people were great, and EVERYONE
Loved me!!!
This is Jeff Thorpe.
He is one of Daddy's bosses.
He sure did think I was something!
Why wouldn't he.
Mommy & Daddy were so proud of me
I was alert and not crying the WHOLE time.
Here is everyone.
They were trying to find baby words using my name.
Some of them did a really good job.
Mommy opened my gifts for me.
Something about I am too small to open gifts.
Sure did get a ton of diapers.
This is Gary.
He is Daddy's other boss.
He really enjoyed my octopus toy!
Look at this cool diaper cake.
I can't wait to play with all of those toys.
Here I am at Daddy's desk.
He is so proud of me.
I loved visiting him at work.
He works with some amazing people.
Later that day KATI and HARVEY came to visit me.
Whoo hoo! It was so nice to meet my aunt and uncle.
They drove far to come see me.
I feel so special!
Oh, yeah!
Look at this onesie that Mommy made for my trip to Wal-Mart Corporate Offices.
Everyone thought it was so cute.
Most likely because I AM WEARING IT!
Saturday we took Kati and Harvey to the Wal-Mart Visitor Center.
Really...haven't I already been here before?
We also took a stroll around the Bentonville Downtown Sqaure.
Then we went to this restaurant and got this amazing ice cream cone.
Seriously, if I could eat ice cream, I would eat this whole thing right up!
It was HUGE!
When we got home, we were all a little tired.
This time I slept with Aunt Kati!
Then I got to sleep with Uncle Harvey.
My life is just so nice.
After a while we had to say good-bye to Aunt Kati and Uncle Harvey.
It sure was nice of them to come and visit me.
Mommy and Daddy had a good time visiting with them too.
Sunday was my first day at church.
I slept all through Sacrament.
Just like Mommy and Daddy wanted me to.
Here's another onesie that my Mom made for me.
I love being able to wear a white shirt and tie to church every Sunday!
Well, my week ends the way it started...
With Tummy Time!
I have loved being home with Mommy everyday.
She sure does take great care of me.
She is healing really nicely.
She isn't even taking her medicine anymore and she is able to move around quite well.
Hopefully, she is getting enough rest.
I try my hardest JUST to wake up when I am hungry and then go right back to sleep.
I wonder what my 4th week of life will bring?

No comments:
Post a Comment