Saturday at NOON we got a phone call from Andrew's parents.
They told us they were going to Logan for the night and then staying in Bear Lake at the Worldmark Resort. They wanted to know if we wanted to join them. Before Andrew could even tell me what was going on, I said, "YES!"
It was great to do something spontaneous and we had a great time.
We left at 3 after a meeting Andrew had and got into Logan at 6:00!
We met up with the parentals at Fredrico's for PIZZA!
Yummy, yummy pizza!
Then we headed over to Logan Arts Cinema to listen to some music.
We heard Tim Pearce and Accidentally Involved.
They were both great.
We definitely enjoyed ourselves.
Thanks for the INVITE!
Andrew and I having fun at the Concert!
Here is the Worldmark Resort.
It was a bit snowy on our way up the canyon, but we made it safe and sound.
We had a great time hanging out in the room playing games and just relaxing.
The beautiful Logan Temple.
Some fun on the ride home...
TOP PICTURE--If you look carefully HEB is on the license plate.
For those of you who don't know--
HEB is our FAVORITE grocery store in TEXAS!
Gotta love HEB!
BOTTOM PICTURE--This is one of my favorite signs we pass every time we come home. It is pointing to the SHELLEY AREA...not just SHELLEY...but the SHELLEY AREA! I just love it!
Look! Look! Look!
WE HAVE A CRIB!
It is a mini-crib. Mom Walker got it for us.
THANK YOU!
We were going to put it in our TV room, but after seeing how it fits nicely in the room, and knowing little Jackson won't be staying in that room for long, and knowing if we put him in the TV room we were going to have to buy even more new furniture, we thought it was an OK idea.
Not ideal...we know! But it will work.
When we move to where ever Andrew gets a job, we will have a REAL nursury.
Unitl then...in our room he will be!
Here I am!
25 weeks PREGNANT!
15 More to go!
Things in the pregnancy are going well.
I have been feeling him move all over the place.
I have even seen my skin move a couple of times.
I know it will get even cooler as the days go on.
I of course am EXHAUSTED all of the time.
After teaching 23 4th graders all day, I just come home and CRASH!
Every once in a while my Sciatic nerve hurts me,
but I use the handy dandy rice bag Morgan made for me...
and I am good to go!
I also have a ton of mucus in the back of my throat ALL of the time.
Sorry if that is disgusting to you...
but I am just documenting here.
Oh, and the most ANNOYING thing..
my PREGNANCY CARPAL TUNNEL!
That's right...my hands are ALWAYS asleep.
When I use my hands all of the time oh man, THEY HURT!
Doc says the one of the only ways to get better is to NOT use my HANDS!
She then looked at me and said, I know that won't happen.
So, sleeping fingers I will have to deal with.
But hey! I know I have it way easier than most.
I also have a new bed..the couch!
Andrew has also moved into the TV room.
He sleeps on a mattress on the floor.
Just so he can be with me!
LOVE HIM!
But, I will take all of this to have a little one in 15 weeks...
and to be a MOM!
Oh goodness...
Just can not wait!



2 comments:
I don't know you, Margie, but knew Andrew in college. I just wanted to say that I had carpel tunnel really bad too when I was prego. My doctor recommended wearing wrist braces at night (he suggested all the time, but yeah right) and it really helped! Didn't totally fix it, but it definitely helped. Got them at Target.
Yay!! So much fun! Man you are having some crazy pregnancy things! My worst thing is charlie horses in my calves in the middle of the night... It IS all worth it and I am so excited that we are having babies around the same time! We are going to get a mini crib too. It will fit perfectly on the wall next to our bathroom door in J's room. Glad to hear you are doing pretty good at 25 weeks and that you didn't have an emergency appendectomy at Bear Lake!
Post a Comment