(Just realized we never blogged about New Year's)
This year for New Year's we were invited to some of Morgan and Andrew Schauerhamer's relatives' home. We had so much fun! There was a ton of food and games. I absolutely LOVED their REAL Christmas tree. Just look at that thing. Can you even take in how TALL it is???!??
For New Year's it was FREEZING outside. Literally!
When we left Ashton it was -17 outside.
I don't think the truck we took ever got completely defrosted the whole drive down.
Where in the world do we live.
When we first got to the party, we realized there was a POWER OUTAGE
in Sugar City. That was a great start to the party.
The lights came back on about an hour after we got there.
Awesome!
We left the party around 11:15, so that we could get back up to Ashton, pick up the Leah and Lily, the Schauerhamer's girls, and bring in the New Year with some Martinelli's Apple Cider. Yum!
We made it just in time.
On New Year's Day Andrew and I decided to try out our NEW Ice Cream maker we got for Christmas. It was our first time and it was ok, not the best, but still pretty GOOD!
WE are excited to make MORE & MORE ice cream in the days and years to come.
1 comment:
Dear Margie- I am a little jealous to look on your blog and see that you spent the holidays at the Hawkes! They are my favorite Sugar City family! He was my bishop right after Jeff and I were married and we LOVE them! Nate and Marlese are some of our best buds! Such a small world! You make me miss Idaho and I still hate that you moved there right after we moved away! Miss you!
Post a Comment