Have you heard?
We are having a BABY!
I am 12 weeks on Monday!
First Trimester -- DONE!
Luckily, I have not been as sick as I know I could have been.
We are hoping it stays this way.
We are pretty excited about this.
We know our life is about to change.
We are due June 21st!
Our 3 year anniversary.
Two days later is my Birthday.
Can't wait to see when the little one actually comes.
It will be one excited June of 2011!
It will be one excited June of 2011!

10 comments:
Congratulations! We're so excited for you!
yay for new babies!
I am so excited for you guys! You are going to be AMAZING parents!
congrats!!! i am so happy for you!
I'm so excited...you guys will rock as parents! And yay for first trimester being done!
YIPPEE!!! I'm so excited for y'all! You are going to be awesome, fun parents! The little bean is so lucky to be getting you two as parents!
YAY!!! Congratulations!! So happy that you are feeling good so far.
Wahoo! Congrats margie, that is so exciting. My son's birthday is June 20th, so you picked a good time of the year. Hope you continue to have a healthy and happy pregnancy.
Congrats guys and be thankful you aren't in Texas. Jilli was born June 11th, I spent every day at the pool until she was born. It was sooooo hot and I was so miserable.
Post a Comment