This is my youngest brother Richie! Any ladies out there SINGLE?
Cuz, so is he!
Cuz, so is he!
He is gradumicating from BYU this year in Theater Arts.
This semester is a pretty big one for him.
He directed a play..Boeing Boeing
He is a STAR in another play...you might have heard of it...
ROMEO AND JULIET!
That's right, my bro...is totally ROMEO!
Two weeks ago, I headed down to Provo all by my lonesome.
Andrew had to stay home to go to school.
I left Wednesday night and did not come back until Saturday afternoon.
It was a great weekend with my parents, Harvey and of course RIcHIE!
I picked up my parents from the airport Wednesday night.
Headed to Provo. We stayed in the Residence Inn!
Mom calls it her, "HOME AWAY FROM HOME!"
They have been staying in that hotel ever since my
older brother and sister went to BYU 12 years ago.
They were so kind to let me stay with them.
All I had to be was their Chauffer.
This semester is a pretty big one for him.
He directed a play..Boeing Boeing
He is a STAR in another play...you might have heard of it...
ROMEO AND JULIET!
That's right, my bro...is totally ROMEO!
Two weeks ago, I headed down to Provo all by my lonesome.
Andrew had to stay home to go to school.
I left Wednesday night and did not come back until Saturday afternoon.
It was a great weekend with my parents, Harvey and of course RIcHIE!
I picked up my parents from the airport Wednesday night.
Headed to Provo. We stayed in the Residence Inn!
Mom calls it her, "HOME AWAY FROM HOME!"
They have been staying in that hotel ever since my
older brother and sister went to BYU 12 years ago.
They were so kind to let me stay with them.
All I had to be was their Chauffer.
I figure they did it for me all those years.
I might want to return the favor.
Thursday was spent in the theater practically the WHOLE day!
We went to Richie's Improv class.
Unfortunately, it was not Whose Line is It Anyway improv.
We survived it though.
Then it was set up the set for the play.
Three shows of Boeing Boeing.
Which was totally fine by me, because that show was HILARIOUS!!!!!
Thursday was spent in the theater practically the WHOLE day!
We went to Richie's Improv class.
Unfortunately, it was not Whose Line is It Anyway improv.
We survived it though.
Then it was set up the set for the play.
Three shows of Boeing Boeing.
Which was totally fine by me, because that show was HILARIOUS!!!!!
I was so proud of my bro!
He is such a great director.
Out to dinner at Zuppa's!
If you have one of those close to you GO THERE!!!!!! It is delicious!
Then back to the theater for Taming of the Shrew. Great show as well.
Out to dinner at Zuppa's!
If you have one of those close to you GO THERE!!!!!! It is delicious!
Then back to the theater for Taming of the Shrew. Great show as well.
Playing games at Richie's!
I won Mystery at the Abbey!
Friday was spent shopping in the BYU Bookstore.
My parents bought me a Nativity for the year. Love it!
Lunch at JDawgs. Gosh those are some good DAWGS!
Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals
Friday was spent shopping in the BYU Bookstore.
My parents bought me a Nativity for the year. Love it!
Lunch at JDawgs. Gosh those are some good DAWGS!
Romeo and Juliet Rehearsals
They did the death scene.
It was pretty SAD! We cried!
Hanging out at the Hotel.
HAIRSPRAY at the Scera Theater.
AMAZING SHOW!
HAIRSPRAY at the Scera Theater.
AMAZING SHOW!
Watching the Spelling Bee show Richie was in last semester.
That show MAKES me laugh!
Saturday morning hanging and packing
Saturday afternoon, drop off Mom and Dad at the airport.
Saturday morning hanging and packing
Saturday afternoon, drop off Mom and Dad at the airport.
Head home to my love--ANDREW!
Improv Class
One of the parents of one of my students
from when I taught in Provo was in this class.
from when I taught in Provo was in this class.
It was great to see her.
Did I mention that Richie's face is plastered on the wall
in the HFAC on the BYU campus.
Yep, he is advertising Babe, the Sheep Pig.
He is not in the show, just advertising it.
in the HFAC on the BYU campus.
Yep, he is advertising Babe, the Sheep Pig.
He is not in the show, just advertising it.
That'll do Pig!
My Dad! I LOVE HIM!
I am picking his nose!
Richie being Director-ish!
After each show he would discuss things with the audience.
After each show he would discuss things with the audience.
YEA for the Allen family!
I taught Caleb 5th grade.
He is now a Freshman!
I taught Caleb 5th grade.
He is now a Freshman!
Yea for seeing JEN!!!!!
My brother has a giraffe named, Lil' G.
He takes him everywhere he goes and takes pictures of him
and then makes a blog out of it.
You can follow it HERE.
Here he is taking pics of Lil' G with his friend Michelle.
He takes him everywhere he goes and takes pictures of him
and then makes a blog out of it.
You can follow it HERE.
Here he is taking pics of Lil' G with his friend Michelle.
Harvey got a HUGE car for his rental.
We all thought it was pretty hilarious.
Check out how happy my Dad is!!
I just LOVE my family. LOVE THEM!
We all thought it was pretty hilarious.
Check out how happy my Dad is!!
I just LOVE my family. LOVE THEM!
Mom and Rich eating at JDawgs.
Love this place!
Rehearsing the death scene in Romeo and Juliet.
They did such an amazing job.
They had me in tears and this was just a rehearsal.
They did such an amazing job.
They had me in tears and this was just a rehearsal.
The Rich-man in his HOME! The HFAC!
Yea! We are going to see Hairspray.
I told Richie to go pose in front of that sign.
This is what he came up with.
Which is exactly what I would have done had I been
asked to pose in front of the sign.
We thought it was in the Uminski blood to pose like this.
I told Richie to go pose in front of that sign.
This is what he came up with.
Which is exactly what I would have done had I been
asked to pose in front of the sign.
We thought it was in the Uminski blood to pose like this.
We asked Dad to come and pose in front of the sign.....
This is what he did.
I guess it isn't in the blood.
Unless it came from my Mom's side!
I guess it isn't in the blood.
Unless it came from my Mom's side!
Yea! I got to take pics with all of the actors and actresses.
They were just so good.
Richie is friends with the girl who played
Tracy and the guy who played Link.
I felt so important walking around with my brother.
I did know two people in the play.
My friend (second pic down on right) and my other friend, bottom pic on right.
They were just so good.
Richie is friends with the girl who played
Tracy and the guy who played Link.
I felt so important walking around with my brother.
I did know two people in the play.
My friend (second pic down on right) and my other friend, bottom pic on right.
Dropping off the parentals at the Airport.
Sad. It was such a great weekend.
See you in November Mom and Dad.

No comments:
Post a Comment