Tuesday, October 5, 2010

 
Check out that shirt! 
It is one of my favorites.
I picked it up at Goodwill
when I was in college.
That means I have had it for
ELEVEN YEARS!
At first it was in my dress up box,
and then I realized,
"Uh, hello it is a pretty good lookin' shirt!"
I started to wear it!
It became one of my favorites!
Well, with time all clothes start to wear DOWN.
As was the case with this beauty.
I didn't have the heart to throw it away.
So, I made it into this.....
A PILLOW!
Now I can keep it with me always.
 I laid out the shirt and decided where I wanted to cut. 
To make it easy, I just cut across the middle.
That meant I had two less seams to make.
(Or so I thought)
 I ended up having to cut off one of the ends because
it was laying right.
That is all good.  
Everything turned out just right.
I sewed it all up and stuffed it with some stuffing.
And now I have a NEW throw pillow that looks
extremely nice in our BEDROOM!
See....
Doesn't it just fit in so wonderfully?
I love it!
So glad I thought to do it.

Maybe you should make a pillow out of one of your shirts!

1 comment:

Ariana said...

cute shirt pillow. I suppose I should do that with all of spencer's shirts he can't quite give up :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails