What about this plate of goodness?
How about some sweet potato pancakes and apple cider syrup?
A Conference weekend tradition I started up about 4 years ago.
Thanks Ariana for the recipe!
We eat this Saturday morning before the first session.
We have friends over.
Once we have our own kids, they will look forward to Conference Saturday morning
Wouldn't you???
PS: What do you think of my picture taking skills.
I posed the pictures and everything!
I am trying to take really creative pics!
How did I do?
PS: What do you think of my picture taking skills.
I posed the pictures and everything!
I am trying to take really creative pics!
How did I do?
I also started a new tradition with my note taking a year ago. The first time I wrote it on paper and this time, I took notes in my Microsoft Word and then went back and took out something from each talk that would summarize the whole talk. Some talks I picked out a few! Then I went and put them all together in a fun way. This way I can just look at it and see the main things that I got out of conference. Did you get any of this out of conference? What else did you get out of it? What are some of your conference weekend traditions? Please share! I would love to know!
Here's to the next 6 months!



2 comments:
Jeanne said "Oh that's pretty", even before she knew where it was from, she was just looking over my shoulder. It does look like you're getting better all the time. I'm sure Andrew taught you about the montage, of course I think you did a lot of these for your postcards. Anyway, looks delicious and we both liked your note taking idea. Just remember to post it again a few days before the next conference to remind us. We are getting old you know. Have a great weak.
P.S. I left a note on your Memorial Day weekend post about Fisherman's Breakfast today also.
Lovin' the food photography!
Post a Comment