Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Trip back to New York

On our way back to New York, after we spent all the glorious time in Maine, we stopped in Portland. We of course went down to the lighthouse there.


This is where Longfellow sat and wrote his poem, The Lighthouse. Margie thought she would get inspiration from sitting here as well. It didn't work!


Whoo hoo! We had lunch at a restaurant looking out on the Atlantic Ocean in York Beach.


We loved this lighthouse. It was out on an island.


We stopped in Kittery, ME and saw Julia at the Crate and Barrel factory store. We even bought some stuff while we were there. Andrew finally got his carafe (a bottle with a flaring lip used to hold beverages).


#29! Concord, ME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck is a "caraft"?

Ariana said...

I LOVED Portland! I thought it was so quaint and cute and wonderful. I can't wait to go back someday and spend more time there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails