Sunday, July 19, 2009

ROAD TRIPPIN

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE!!!!
The time has finally come! We are so excited. We will be taking a four week long road trip to the east coast. We've attached a map in case you want to see our whole journey. We will get to see a lot of family on this trip. We'll also be hitting a lot of favorite spots from Andrew's youth, Cape Cod included!! And to help out Margie's capitol goal, we will be going to 12 new capitols!!!!  We are so excited... So stay tuned as we update this blog with our adventures.

4 comments:

Adam R. said...

Margie,

When do you get to DC? CALL ME! I'm here and I should give you a tour!

Amy J said...

Awesome...enjoy your trip and I definitely look forward to reading all about it!

Heather Guymon said...

Oh how fun you guys!!! Take lots and lots of pics!

Meg said...

How fun!! Drive safely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails