Friday, July 10, 2009

Cake Tragedy

Oh how I love to watch Ace of Cakes, Food Network Challenge Cake editions, and look at people's blogs that show their amazing talents when it comes to decorating cakes. Unfortunately, I am still lacking in that talent. As for right now, I am blaming it on the altitude of Ashton, ID! It is a good thing they TASTE amazing. Andrew says my homemade icing is the best. Which, I am proud to say that my frosting really is fantastically wonderful! Well anyways...here is the sad attempt of a double layer cake made for Kate's birthday! Come back in a few years and you might see some better looking cakes!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It's ok Marg---taste is the most important thing, right?? You know the really fancy looking cakes are really dense cakes, they don't taste as good! Your's looks nice and moist, my favorite!

Myndie said...

I will share a secret with you about baking cakes when you get here, okay ???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails