Monday, September 1, 2008

We became the Walkers


Well, well, well! I figured since I am now married, it seems fitting to have a Blog! So, Andrew and I are now bloggers. Now you can really keep track of everything we are doing! The first couple of blogs will be us catching you up on the last couple of months of our life together. They have been jam packed!!!!

So, even though we are posting this on September 1st....we need to back up to where the Walkers began. June 21st was the first day of our life together. We gt sealed in the San Antonio Temple. Of course it was a dream come true. Andrew and I absolutely loved that all of our family and friends were there to help us celebrate. After the sealing there was an hour of picture taking outside in the hot San Antonio weather. Andrew and I both went away from that experience with sunburns. Luckily, we had hand held fans and water bottles for everyone. And, if you were not in the picture you were standing in the shade. It was fun taking pictures with everyone. The skirts for the bridesmaids were WONDERFUL (thanks you Elizabeth) And all the guys looked stunning in their nice pink ties! Once the picture taking was all said and done, Andrew left to take care of things at the hotel, and I went to Wal-Mart. That's right! I went to WalMart in my dress and everything! We had to get some pictures developed for the reception and I thought it would be an adventure to go to Wal-Mart in my wedding dress!!!

The reception was a blast. It was so nice to see so many of our dear friends and dance the night away! We were having so much fun, we didn't even realize we left 40 minutes after the end time of the party. Ooops. It truly was such a fun day. Everything went just as planned! Luckily, Andrew and I come from amazing families who helped out so much with EVERYTHING! Thank you so much!

Well, Andrew and I left around 8:45 and off to the Honeymoon we go! Did this really happen. Am I really married! So crazy to think about!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The reception in San Antonio was awesome, and I had a great time seeing you there!! XD I'll try to keep in touch with you as much as I can. Hope you can visit some of us in San Antonio!!

Sincerely,
Rachel Kollias

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails