March 7th thru March 12th
Andrew and I babysat the Uminski kids while their parents toured Europe.
We had a great time. It was really fun. The kids were great and WAY
easy to watch. We did some fun outtings...ate at Pizza Pie Cafe, Arctic
Circle, and pizza at Fat Cats. We got some Red Box movies and took them
to see The Lorax. We of course played a lot of Wii games and a great game
called Shake N' Take. Like I said, we had a TON of fun!
One day we went and got a car wash.
Jackson was lovin' watching the big brushes
go by.
The kids really enjoyed it too.
Andrew pretended we were going through the
OCEAN and the "octopus, squids and other things" were attacking
us. He is such a great DAD!
We went and saw The Lorax.
Jackson made sure to wear his onesie that
had trees all over it.
This movie was sooooo good.
I am a Dr. Seuss fanatic and The Lorax
definitely lived up to my expectations.
I felt like I was in Seussville.
We will definitely own this movie someday!
One night we watched a movie with the kids.
At one point Jackson was laying on the floor
"asleep"
Then out of no where he would perk his head
up with a HUGE smile on his face.
Then we would go right back down to the
"asleep" position.
The kids, Andrew and I thought this was
HILARIOUS!
It kept us entertained for quite sometime.
Jackson absolutely LOVES exploring NEW
places.
He has so much fun with his cousins.
He was quite bored when we came back to our
lonely house.
He can't wait to get a little brother or
sister.
He also became a PRO stair climber while we
were there.
Look how proud of himself he is!
I am just glad we don't have any stairs at
my house to worry about!
No comments:
Post a Comment