Friday, May 25, 2012

March Madness

March Madness has come with full force!
I always set up a family/friends group to fill out their brackets.
This year we had quite a good showing.
I thought Jackson was going to take it again, but unfortunately, he dropped down after the Elite 8.
It was really fun this year, because Andrew and I were able to watch some of the games.
And talk about MADNESS---there were TWO 15-2 upsets.  WHAT?
Crazy!

What was REALLY fun about March Madness was that Jackson LOVED watching the basketball games as well.  We would have the TV on some other show and he would pay not a bit of attention.  The second we turned it to basketball, he stopped what he was doing and TUNED IN!
GOOD JOB JACKSON!
I am so proud of you son!

The winner of our group....

RICHIE
Way to go Rich-man!
I am so proud of you.

AND I am so happy that so many of my family and friends filled out their brackets.  It was fun to see how everything turned out!

Can't wait till next year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails