Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Graham Cracker Love

(Catch up from January 11)
Yesterday Jackson and I went to Scouts.
I am now over the Bears.
Jackson loves to come and hang out with the boys.

He loved today even MORE because he got to have Graham Crackers for the FIRST time.
He was in love!

He was wondering why it took me so long to introduce him to such goodness.

He was so thankful that the other leader, Lisa, talked me into giving him one.
 The next day I thought he could have some for a snack.
He again LOVED them.
 Most of them, however, ended up at the bottom of the Bumbo seat.
Don't worry once I took him out of it, he tried with all of his might to get them out of the bottom of that Bumbo seat.  He was quite successful.
He just can't seem to get enough of those Graham Crackers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails