Saturday, January 28, 2012

Carter's One Year Birthday Bash

January 28th was a pretty BUSY day!
We started out the day by going to the Stake's Pine Wood Derby.
We were there long enough to get a picture of Jackson driving this awesome car.

Then we headed over to Carter's Backyard First Birthday Bash.
All the kids got a hankerchief.
We made sure to have Jackson in overalls to fit theme.
He just loves being with other kids.
There were balloons and Jackson loved them.

Friday night I helped Britney make some awesome cupcakes.
I think the pigs are the CUTEST!
Here is a picture of all the kids that came to the part.y
Look at Carter over there in the high chair.
He was all about his chocolate cake.
Just a little cowboy and his tractor.
Perfect.
After the party we went with Britney and her family to feed their horses.
It was a bit cold outside, but Jackson loved seeing those horses.

The party was awesome.  Britney did such a great job putting it all together and I was so happy I was able to help her a little bit.  Carter looked like he had a great time at his birthday party.
Thanks for inviting Jackson and us to come and enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails