Today I thought it would be fun to give Jackson the chance to feed himself his sweet potatoes. It was amazing. It ended just the way I thought it would, and I loved it!
Not sure he got any of them in his mouth, but man he had a blast playing with them.
This picture doesn't even show how BAD the mess actually was.
Oh goodness...so fun!
Jackson loves taking things out of bags, boxes, or anything that has stuff in it.
Here you can see how much he has taken out of the diaper bag.
In fact if you look closely you can see how he is stepping on the bag to get up higher to get to the paper that is on the piano bench.
Oh what Mom? Am I doing something wrong?
You didn't want me playing with this stuff?
Such an innocent little boy here....right?
On Feb. 4th we put Jackson in his bouncer so that we could clean up the house. His bouncer makes noise every time he bounces. At one moment the music stopped and I wondered what was going on. I looked in the room and this is what I found...
Jackson ASLEEP!
He slept like this for a good thirty minutes.
He must have been SOOOO tired.
That night we went to the District B-Ball game.
If the girls won this game they would be going to State.
It was a pretty INTENSE game and we walked out of there with a WIN!
Our girls were going to STATE!
Congrats! You played well!
And of course...Jackson slept through most of the game.
He can sleep anywhere.
He is his Father's son for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment