Feb. 15th was a day of Sledding Fun.
Our friend Britney has a PERFECT sledding hill right in front of her house.
She also has a PERFECT sled for our little Jackson.
We bought him a snow suit, put on his awesome hat Elizabeth made for him...
and headed out for the fun!
At first I just pulled him around on the street...
then we hooked him up to a four wheeler and pulled him on that.
Then we took him up the hill...
BUT did NOT send him down the hill...
He is still TOO young for that.
But boy did he love being outside with all of his friends...
So much that he decided to take a nap!
See...he can sleep ANYWHERE!
Man...this was an absolute BEAUTIFUL day.
A perfect day for sledding.
It wasn't too cold...
The sun was shining...
And the Snow was PERFECT!
After all the fun sledding, I got to take the SnowMachine out for a ride.
I did a pretty awesome JUMP.
Too bad we didn't get a picture of that.
Everyone watching was pretty scared and were wondering if I forgot that I was pregnant.
Luckily, every thing was OK...and I had a great time!
Thanks Britney for letting us come out for the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment