Sunday, May 22, 2011

My very first QUILT!

A while ago I decided I wanted to make a quilt for Baby Jackson.  
This is what came of that desire....
What do you think??  How did I do for my first time?   

I absolutely love the colors.
We decided a long time ago, we wanted to go the GREEN look, instead of the BLUE look.
So, we decided to do a brown, green, and blue color scheme. 
I love this pattern.
It looks so cute.
The back is just green flannel and it makes the quilt so soft and cuddly.
I just want Jackson to keep this quilt for his whole life.
I can't wait to make more quilts.
Thank you to Morgan for all the help she gave me.
Without her, I would not have been able to do this.

Can't wait to see what Baby Jackson looks like laying on top of this thing!
Whoo hoo!!!
Now to get started on the next quilt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Did you quilt it together yourself??

Scott Law said...

Wow, there is an artist lurking in there. But then we knew that. Really nice job. I know I'm a man, and what do I know about quilts??? Well I've seen a lot more than most men and I've worked with some of the best.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails