Friday, May 27, 2011

The most Handsome craft EVER!

Hey there everyone!
Look at this handsome craft I did today!  I am planning on making more of these darling onesies.  I took a plain white onesie, cut out a "tie" pattern from some fabric and sewed the "tie" on myself...by hand!  I would have done it with a machine, but my machine is back in Idaho!  It is not the best sewing job...but it got the point across.  Now our little Jackson will be in a white shirt and tie when he goes to church on Sunday!  Just can't wait to make more...of all different patterns of ties.  He is going to be one handsome fella!
(I was going to wait until I had a few more made, before I posted about it, but I was just too excited about them to wait any longer!)


3 comments:

Mindy said...

Super cute, Margie!

The Schauerhamers said...

Love your crafts! So fun, kind of wishing I was with you to do them all but I guess I'll just wait until Aug. Anyway good news! Andrew sold 5 copies of Karnaxis last night! He doesn't know any of the people either! Cool huh! Well keep up the good work, love to see more!

tck4texas said...

I'll have to put that in the idea bank, so adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails