**This Giveaway is no longer accepting applicants**
(Scroll down to see who WON!)
Are you ready for this....we are doing a
GIVEAWAY!!!!
A KARNAXIS Giveaway.
Here is the deal...
Step 1 -- Leave a comment telling us why you want a FREE copy of this fantastic game. Don't forget to leave your email so we can contact us.
Step 2 -- Add yourself as a follower of our blog
Step 3 -- Wait for Monday when we announce the winner!
Step 4 -- Keep coming back to see what adventures we're having and await our next giveaway!!
Good Luck!!
THE WINNER OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS....
DACIANA BUSHMAN!
Thanks for entering and we will get your game to you PRONTO DENTE so that you can start playing it with all of your friends up there and doing some ADVERTISING!
THE WINNER OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS....
DACIANA BUSHMAN!
Thanks for entering and we will get your game to you PRONTO DENTE so that you can start playing it with all of your friends up there and doing some ADVERTISING!

2 comments:
how wonderfully brilliant the makers of this game must be. As well as all involved in its production =) So I think I should win a free copy of this game for a number of reasons. #1. I have been a friend of Margie's for about a million years. #2. We taped ourselves doing Taebo workout. #3. We are THE partiers in our area. We love to have people over to play games (a.k.a. free advertising for this game =) )
#4. We live in PA. That means we can promote the game way out here in the East! I mean we have friends that only dream of going to Utah and Idaho (and I'm not kidding). #5 I've always wanted to pretend like I was Margie and this is my chance! #6. I really need to know what my Karnaxis is.
#7. We are on a fixed budget =(
This game is surely the one for me. I completely deserve to be given a free copy. First of all, I currently have no job - therefore no funds with which to purchase the game myself. Secondly, I have been friends with Andrew for 26 years, and feels like the same for Margie. I don't really ever win anything, so this would be a momentous occasion.
PLEASE HELP ME WIN!
P.S. The main reason I should win? Because I am AWESOME. Duh.
Post a Comment