Friday, July 16, 2010

Madhatter Birthday Party

Andrew's sister had a Madhatter Birthday Party.  I was super excited because as we all know, I COLLECT HATS!!!!  So of course, I packed all of my hats, (well not all, just the extremely unique ones) and we headed down to Utah!  This was also the start of our THREE week road trip. 
 Here are the hats on display for other guests to use, if needed!  I am so giving!
 Andrew's sister decorated so nicely with all of these fun props.  Her food was awesome and so yummy!
 Andrew and I enjoying our hats!  These are the latest that I have added to our collection.

 Andrew's other sister, Carson, came all dressed up!  She was very Madhatter-ish!
 This is Kate being Kate!
 The little tea light candles were very tempting!  I started to do ART with them on a paper plate and then by the end of the night, I was pouring it on my hands.  It was awesome!

 This is the plate that Andrew made for Kate!
 This is what I made out of the wax.  It is the SUN!
Dad Walker jammin' out to the music!!!  Totally sportin' that pig hat!!! 

We have so much to catch everyone up on, so stay tune and as soon as we can we will tell you all about our trip to TEXAS!!!  But first, we have to get the hard drive that has all the pictures on it FIXED!  Hopefully it won't take too long! 

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

1 comment:

Carson Knaphus said...

It's true, Kate had an amazing Unbirthday Birthday Party! I super love the pic of me you posted as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails