For the past month we have not been able to put any pictures on our blog. We finally figured out what was wrong and how to fix it! Lucky for you we are now able to share some pics! The next couple of days we will be updating what you have missed out on.
First and foremost...we must share pics of our ROAD TRIP! Mom and Dad Walker knew how much fun we have on our road trips, so of course they wanted to go on one with us! We had been wanting to go to the Northwest so that I could get those capitols! It was too much fun to go on this trip! We loved every second of it!
Now this is just a selection of our pics...we took a total of 917 pictures! Yikes! So here are the highlights!
(You can click on the pictures to make them larger!)
(You can click on the pictures to make them larger!)
We're off!
One of our stops was Leavenworth, WA. It is a cute german town nestled in the mountains of Washington! The first place we went was the Nutcracker Museum. Awesome. There were over 5,000 nutcrackers there. It was fun to see all of them!
The next place we went....THE HAT SHOP!!! I love hat shops. I collect them!! We had a little too much fun in here!
Next stop Seattle...we went to Aplets and Cotlets on our way. Once in Seattle we went to the Experimental Music Project Museum! I also was able to have some Starbucks Chocolate Frappacino...the place where it all began!
We also went on a Argosy Harbor Tour. It was great being out on a boat feeling the breeze in the air and seeing the beautiful skyline on Seattle!
We stayed a couple of nights in Long Beach, WA! One of the nights we had a fire and flew kites on the beach! The only Kite Musuem in America is in Long Beach, WA.
On our way down to Newport, OR we stopped at the Tillamook Cheese Factory! Wonderful! Oh my goodness the ice cream there was soooooooo wonderful! The cheese was pretty good too!
This here is a Ghost town we went to in Montana. I had never been to a ghost town before. It was neat to see.
The rest are pcitures taken of the beautiful ocean! Oh my it was breathtaking. We loved every second of it!
We are HOME!!!!
We had a blast. Hopefully we lived up to our Fun Road Trip Name!









2 comments:
How funny that we went to the same beach! What a fun trip!!! I wish I knew you were coming this way you could have stayed at our house on your way to Oregon or we could have met up somewhere. Oh well, at least I get to see you in the blogging world right?! :)
Margie, I thought of you guys when we were in Washington because I remembered reading about your amazing road trip! We loved it, too! Love to you both!
Post a Comment