Margie is back in school. She loves it here at Ashton Elementary. She loves the school, the students and the staff. Fourth grade is her favorite and she is loving it. Unfortunately Margie had a little mishap the other day on her way to school. It was a bit rainy out and she slipped and fell and broke her tailbone. It is sad but she is recovering nicely. We are lucky enough to have a great clinic right across the street not a block away. There isn't much that can be done but they gave her some pain medication and it has made it slightly more bearable.
4 comments:
Poor Margie! (about your tailbone) Your classroom looks very cute!
Margie's classroom looks great! Sorry about her tailbone. I wanted to say the same thing Amy did, so I had to switch up the order. :)
I love the tree Margie! Did you make that? Are those all your books and stuffed animals in your library? So creative!
I want to be your student and sit all day in that classroom. SO CUTE!
Sorry to hear about your tailbone, hope you feel all better soon!
Post a Comment