Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Summer of 2009

This summer has been extremely relaxing for Andrew and me.  We started our summer in Utah. Andrew is spending some of his days as an Intern at Lashbrook Designs.  I am just chillin'  I go on walks, read books, listen to music, enjoy my nephew, Jameson, and just hang out around the house  It has been so nice not having any responsibilities and/or things I have to do.  There have been some scheduled events, but for the most part, I just chill.  Luckily, Andrew's internship is extremely low key and there are some days that we get to spend together as well.  
Which has been nice.  I have also become a Library junkie!  I know, weird.  The library system here in the Salt Valley is just amazing.  I have to take advantage of it while I am here.  We don't know how much longer we are going to be around.  Andrew is working on the basement with his dad.  They are almost done framing the entire thing out and are almost ready to start the wiring process.  Amazing, that he even knows what he is doing down there.  I married a WINNER!  Well, we are working hard, but at the same time...hardly working and loving it!  Maybe I will be better at blogging....who knows!

1 comment:

Ariana said...

Glad to have you back in Idaho! We'll have to get together soon, before you're road trip. By the way, do you really hate balderdash? I LOVE that game!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails