School is going quite well as well. My goodness 2nd grade is tough! You gotta keep those kids busy! They keep you on your toes that is for sure~ But you gotta love 'em too! They say the cutest things. I told the kids that they need to be very creative on their Valentine Boxes and one of the kids came up to me the other day and said, "Don't worry Mrs. Walker, I am going beyond creative on my box. It is going to awesome!" Then there was the time that I asked one of my students if their phone number was 359 oh 8 oh 9. And he said, no Mrs. Walker it is 359 ZERO 8 ZERO 9! Gotta love those kids!
Andrew and I are enjoying our time here. We are making some amazing friends and just have a blast. Remember you can also always visit us at
web.me.com/thewalkerworld/family
No comments:
Post a Comment