Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Meet the Henry's

I. LOVE. THIS. FAMILY!
On April 21st they were sealed in the Rexburg Temple.
It was a beautiful day and I am so happy we were able to be a part of it.
It was also a very FULL day.
They both received their Endownments, then were sealed to each other and THEN the best part of the WHOLE entire day...they brought in their two precious little children to be sealed to them.  I would say that next to my own wedding day, this has got to be the second best day in the Temple. When those two little ones came in, dressed in white, the spirit was SOOO strong in the room. There was not a DRY eye in the entire place.
I just knew and had a deeper testimony that THIS is what it is all about!
BUILDING ETERNAL FAMILIES!

I thought about our Jackson and all the other kids we will be having and how they are already sealed to us. I thought about how I am sealed to my parents.  I thought about how thankful I am for MY eternal family.  How thankful I am for the Temple. For the Gospel. For Jesus Christ and for my Heavenly Father.  How thankful I am to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I am thankful that we have a Prophet who leads and guides this church, under the direction of Christ Himself.  Gosh!  This church is TRUE!  It teaches correct principles and I am so glad that my parents got baptized and brought up us kids in it.  

I am thankful for my testimony.
AND I love MY family!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails